The winners of the Blogiversary Give away are
1) Aditi Purohit
2) Shilpa Garg
To be frank, only these two people participated in the Blogiversary competition, which albeit a bit disappointing was much better than no one taking part. I am giving away Flipkart vouchers worth Rs. 250 to each of both these lovely ladies.
It was quite easy to find the answers, you had to just use the search button on my blog and Voilà, you would have all the answers in 15 minutes.
1) A post about ridiculous things people say - People say the darnedest things
2) A post where I talk about my hair woes- Hairy Tales
3) A post where I just manage to make Paneer (Cottage Cheese)- Cooking tips for the uninitiated 1
4) A post where I talk about the birds and bees with someone- How to talk dirty, to a teenager
5) A post where the Bollywood mother reigns supreme- Mothers day special
6) A post where I review an unintentionally funny Hindi movie - Killerk
7) According to me, what things should one not do in public?- 5 things you should never do in public
8) A post where I write a story about Kaveri ? Is she able to break out of the shackles of prostitution? - Divine Prostitution
9) A post where I talk about my errant eyebrows - SNAFU
10) What is the name of the book that I have co-authored and also the name of my Content writing company? Newspapers- an untapped medium and The Scribbling Pad
Please send me your addresses and I will send you the vouchers.
Thanks for taking part and making this occasion special.
I have been missing from this space for nearly a year and a half, but hey! what to do, I was out living my life and learning valuable les...
I recently saw the movie ‘Unthinkable’, a political thriller starring Samuel L. Jackson and Carrie Ann Moss (Matrix), playing as black ops i...
I know you have come here expecting some dirty talk, right? Let's get down to it then...why waste precious time. I have previously writ...
I know that there is no such word, I totally made it up. After reading Psych Babblers post today..something prompted me to write this po...