My blog is turning five years old this month. It seems like yesterday that I sat down and wrote my first ever post because I was missing my dog. My writing journey started on 31st March 2008, when I sat down and opened a blog on blogger and took my first step in the blogging world.
Little did I know that this space will not only become an extension of me, but will also be a means to step into the profession of writing. Though I was missing from the blogging world for nearly two years in between, because of personal commitments, something always prompted me to come back to this space and get back in touch with the wonderful friends, I have made over the years.
When I started blogging, the blogging platforms were not very professional and there was not so much competition amongst the bloggers. All of us were writing for the pleasure of writing. In the beginning, my posts were read only by my friends and they were such a loyal bunch.
After nearly a year of blogging, I made some bloggers friends.Even though many of them have now disappeared from the blogging world, I can never forget them as they motivated me to write.
I digress and guess this is enough senti talk for now. Let's move on.
To celebrate the 5th blogiversary, I have planned on a give-away But, there is a twist to this. There is a small competition which will have questions about the blog. People who have read my old posts will know the answers very easily. People who haven't, well you will have to go on a fact finding mission.
Here are some rules before we start
1) The contest is open only to Indian residents
2) You can write your answers in the comment section, which will be kept hidden till the time the winner is announced.
3) The winner will be declared on 1st April 2013. You have time till midnight on 31st March to send me your answers.
4) Whoever answers all the questions correctly, will be declared the winner. If there is a tie between two people then the prize will be distributed between the two. If there are more than two people with correct answers, there will be a lucky draw.
Prize: The prize is a gift voucher of Rs. 500 from Flipkart. If two people get selected as winners then each will get a Voucher worth Rs.250.
Here are the questions:
1) A post about ridiculous things people say.
2) A post where I talk about my hair woes.
3) A post where I just manage to make Paneer (Cottage Cheese).
4) A post where I talk about the birds and bees with someone.
5) A post where the Bollywood mother reigns supreme.
6) A post where I review an unintentionally funny Hindi movie.
7) According to me, what things should one not do in public?
8) A post where I write a story about Kaveri ? Is she able to break out of the shackles of prostitution?
9) A post where I talk about my errant eyebrows.
10) What is the name of the book that I have co-authored and also the name of my Content writing company?
Now hurry and find the answers in my posts. Good Luck!
P.S: I changed the first question because many of you would not know that my blog was called "Musings of my mind" before "Lazy Pineapple" and it is not there in any of my posts.
I have been missing from this space for nearly a year and a half, but hey! what to do, I was out living my life and learning valuable les...
Recently, someone asked me, whether my life has gone the way I had planned it. I was at a loss for words. Hell of an irony, right? Consideri...
‘Unch Maza Zoka’ loosely translated as ‘My swing will touch the sky’ is a Marathi television series based on the life of ‘ Ramabai Ranad...
SNAFU, Here is a crazy ass word for you. In short, 'I royally f***** up'. Remember this? Photo Courtesy : Flixster.com I am not...