Saturday, 20 February 2010
Someone, quick..stop the Paparazzi. Amit has given me this Beautiful Award. Words fail me as I accept this award. Thank you dear friend from the bottom of my heart.
I have been tagged too...
Here are the rules of this tag :
1) Thank the person who gave you the award.
2) Paste the award on your blog.
3) Link the person who nominated you for the award.
4) Share 7 things you find to be beautiful around you.
5) Nominate 7 bloggers or more
Points 1, 2 & 3 dun dun dun....
Now for the Tag...
- The crisp beautiful sunshine peeking through the curtains in my house is a blessed sight. A hint that spring is on the way.
- A loving smile on hubbies face when he reads my posts.
- My parents voice on the phone. It brings back all the memories of childhood.
- Nature in all its shades....(I simply love this place)
- An unexpected call from a long lost friend who calls you after 15 years and your heart is filled with joy on hearing his voice. Where no explanations are needed and no excuses required.
- Snowflakes that fall on my face and make the whole place white and beautiful.
- When I am walking to work in the bad weather, especially on a Monday morning and I hear the peals of a child's laugh. It makes me feel happier and drives my blues away.
I would like to pass on this award and the tag to some wonderful bloggers. I am tagging Kaustubh, Anirban, Quirky, Pooja, Nish, Sanand and Shikha. The baton is now in your hands lovelies. Waiting to read your Tag.